Department of Education (SCDE) is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni SCDE students. SCDE is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- Please identify “Information Type Requested” for EACH copy you order. If you select, email copy, you will only receive a email copy even though you have entered a delivery address.
- Records will be sent electronically whenever possible.
- PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FOR ALL TRANSCRIPTS. THE SC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION DOES NOT HOUSE ANY HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver's license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- All Fees are research fees and are not refundable.
- To place an order for TASC records - Please select the GED option and in the special instructions field note that it is for a TASC record
If you received your GED through the military, please contact email@example.com
If you received your GED througha Federal Prison after 2014, please contact https://www.parchment.com/ged/
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Diploma||$10.00|
|High School Diploma (email copy only)||$10.00|
* There is a $4.00 convenience per transaction, in addition to the original document cost.
Records will be sent electronically whenever possible.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card.
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
* There is a $5.00 convenience per transaction, in addition to the original document cost.
Verifications will be sent electronically.
We do not have access to Private School Records or Public School Transcripts. Please contact your school directly to order your records.
If you selected the Pickup option, you may pick up Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-3:30 PM each day
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM